USB GPS Receiver JFT – AV02
Use UIDAI approved USB GPS receiver JFT-AV02 which is manufactured by Jellyfish Telecommunication Private Limited. This USB GPS receiver is very cost effective, professional, easy to use, robust in design and has very low power consumption. This receiver is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. This receiver uses both GPS + GLONASS L1 band receivers so positioning is more accurate.
- Make : Jellyfish Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd.
- Made in India
- Model no. JFT-AV02
- GPS chipset: Chipset Media Tek
- Protocols: NMEA 0183, MEA0183 V3.0 protocol and supports commands GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC,VTG,GLL v2.2
- Frequency: GPS L1 Band Receiver (1575.42MHz)
GLONASS L1 Band Receiver(1601.71MHz)
- C/A Code: 1.023 MHz
- Channels: 33 (Tracking), 99 (Acquisition)
- Temperature: -40⁰C to 85⁰C
- Humidity: Upto 95% non-condensing
- Sensitivity: -161dBm to -167dBm
Horizontal Position Accuracy Autonomous <2.5m CEP
Velocity Accuracy Without Aid <0.1m/s
Acceleration Accuracy Without Aid 0.1m/s².
- Anti-jamming: Multi-tone active interference canceler.
- Hot Start: <2s
- Warm Start: <32s
- Cold Start: <32s
- Reacquisition: <1s
- Update Rate: 1Hz
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Maximum Altitude: Max.18000m
- Maximum Velocity: Max.515m/s
- Maximum Acceleration: 4G
- Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Diameter : 55mm
- Height : 25mm
- Cable Length : 2m
- Voltage: 5.0 V USB
- Current: 50mA (typical)